What to Buy in April
April brings rain and taxes. That’s a given. Retailers focus on the latter, knowing that you’ll be getting a sweet little refund – and might want to spoil yourself! But, they also know you’re more likely to purchase if the price is right. Here’s what to buy in April.
- Air Conditioners: It might not be hot outside yet, but that is definitely coming! April brings in great deals and discounts on air conditioners and fans. Grab them now, and you won’t pay more later in the summer when it’s already hot.
- Car Parts & Accessories: April is National Car Care Month, so it’s a great time for sales and deals on car care! Grab those wipers you’ve been desperately needing, and some fun new accessories, too! You’ll also find great tune-up and oil change bargains, too.
- Jewelry & Flowers: It might feel like Valentine’s Day is back – but it’s actually just preparing for Mother’s Day, which is right around the bend! Find amazing deals on jewelry and flowers for mom, especially during the last week of April.
- Home Improvement: Spring is in the air, which means snow should be pretty much done for the year, right? Homeowners are ready to tackle those projects they dreamed about all winter, do DIY and home improvement items are own sale! That includes home decor to spruce up your home. Included in this “winter is over” attitude is great deals on snow blowers – so keep that in mind!
- Spring Apparel: Spring may have just begun, but you’ll start to see the next season on the racks. Bathing suits and beach towels are in abundance already in April! Retailers need the spring apparel and accessories they were pushing earlier in the year to move over for summer stuff. That means DEALS!
- Cookware: Not only is cookware an awesome gift for Mother’s Day, it is suitable (and popular) for bridal showers, weddings, and college graduation gifts. Watch for great discounts on pots, pans, cooking tools and bakeware in April!
Now you know what to buy in April! 🙂
Check out the rest of the year: What to Buy Each Month
You may also like our post about the Biggest Sales of the Year and the Best Days to Shop! Now that you know what to buy each month, you can broaden your savvy shopping skills and lock down each sale, each month. Consider it your year-round accountability for the best shopping possible every year!