What to Buy in February
- TVs: Those sales and the need to clear the shelves in January are also relevant in February. If Santa neglected to get you the 4K TV you asked for, don’t worry – you can grab one (sometimes) for cheaper than he could in December! Plus, the Super Bowl is coming up, and retailers know you have to have a giant TV for your party! 😉
- Winter Clothing: Winter is on its last leg… and retailers need the room for spring apparel. They are clearancing off winter clothing like crazy in February, so grab it while you can!
- Smartphones: Winter time offers awesome phone and phone plan deals. Since winter is nearly over, those cell companies need to push those sales on last year’s models. Plus, they offer new phone plans you might just want to check out!
- Taxes: Your taxes are probably the furthest thing from your mind, but tax services are keeping their eyes on the prize. The sales start in January and spill into February for income tax services and software. Make sure the deal includes the filing fee, otherwise skip it.
Where to shop: TaxACT
- Home Items: President’s Day Sales are notorious for great home goods deals! Grab those and prepare your home for the brand new season coming in!
And now you know… what to buy in February!
Check out the rest of the year: What to Buy Each Month
You may also like our post about the Biggest Sales of the Year and the Best Days to Shop! Now that you know what to buy each month, you can broaden your savvy shopping skills and lock down each sale, each month. Consider it your year-round accountability for the best shopping possible every year!