What to Buy in June
June brings the onset of Summer, Father’s Day, Graduations and so much more! You’re spending more time outside, and retailers picked up on that. Are you ready to find out what to buy in June? Let’s go!
- Masculine Items: Father’s Day brings a surge of “masculine” items to the forefront, in the form of DEALS! Things like camping and hiking gear, grilling items, fishing and sport equipment, all go on sale this month! Power tools and handyman items are also at some of their lowest prices.
- Workout Gear: Surprised? More and more people are getting their sweat on outside, because it’s warming up out there. Watch for great deals on workout shoes and clothing (notably leggings) this month. Think ahead and score yourself some cooler weather workout gear at discounted prices, so you’ll have it and save big during the fall and winter!
- Lingerie & Swimwear: This is the season for lingerie and swimwear to be at some of their lowest prices! Victoria’s Secret and Frederick’s of Hollywood are known for their Semi-Annual sales in June. Grab essentials and undergarments this month, because the next cheapest time will be December!
- Kitchenware: Dishes, glass sets, bakeware, cooking utensils, silverware, and cookware sets are all on sale this month. You can thank an uptick of wedding registries for these sale prices!
- Sunglasses: It’s National Sunglasses Day on June 27th, and some retailers love to take advantage of it! They offer sales and deals the entire month to celebrate!
And now that you know what to buy in June, here are some more tips!
Check out the rest of the year: What to Buy Each Month
You may also like our post about the Biggest Sales of the Year and the Best Days to Shop! Now that you know what to buy each month, you can broaden your savvy shopping skills and lock down each sale, each month. Consider it your year-round accountability for the best shopping possible every year!